Monday, January 03, 2005

first day

was boring boring boring..admin stuff. mass dance ws horrid. think my partner (hes a guy) danced better than me..i shall go hole up in a corner. ws too sleepy w a headache to evn open my eyes..sigh. shoulda tried to sleep early and wake up early in the hols lyk a nutcase..prob is i cant sleep early anm..sigh. shall force my eyes shut..btw btw IM TALKING TO TINGS!! online :) teehee. made my day. or my night. whtever. -grins! sigh i miss her. lyk damn fucken a lot. feeling lyk a little junior loser in the new school. though its nt intimidating or anyth. i want st nicks!! i want my life back to normal. ths is very sucky. oh well. hope tmrw will b better..see ya'll..at the bus stop :( mm, shall try to stop being morbid and depressing..i cant live without tings to gossip with..life is meaningless.. :(